Thursday, September 9, 2010

Class Time!

Hi everyone! I'm Cylarea, and I hope you find this blog useful. I've been teaching for some time now, so I've always wanted to do more for other people.. I'm making some articles for American pronunciation and intonation here so that you guys can check it out. It doesn't mean it's just my students who can use this blog, though. If you need help, just drop by. I'd like to make a note, however, that you should please credit whatever you find here. I always do.


I've just started, so please be patient. I'm trying to finish the articles as fast as I can so you have something new to check each day. *sweat drop* Give it a few more days or weeks, and you'll have lots to check. ^^


Always check older posts. I changed the posting time because the welcome message always goes to the end part, so I made the posting unchronological.


Special thanks in advance to JenniferESL. You can find her on youtube.com if you have any spare time.


Welcome! ^^

*Note: This website uses cookies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment